Monday, April 4, 2016

March 2016 Online Earnings


Earnings are supposed to be getting better each month, but March was not good at all.  I report as monies are received, not just cashed out.
I do have 4 cash outs that should have been in, but still aren't.

In March I rec'd:

Swagbucks -- $25 paypal and $25 amazon
zubeezone -- $4.95 paypal
apptrailers -- $4.44 paypal (if you sign up, bonus code predictableuranus2 for bonus points)
redstaghits -- $24.59 paypal
clixsense -- $7.85 paypal
lucktastic -- $5 amazon
PerkTV - $5 amazon (if you join, please use my referral code-- 860efbf6 and get 50 bonus points)

This only comes to $101.33, and when you subtract the total of $34.57 that I paid out in site upgrades, it brings my total down to a sad $66.76 for the month.  I need this figure to be about 4 times that amount!

I am doing some things differently now such as getting ads out regularly in the mailers I am doing.
The other thing is that I must get to taking care of my crafts--making them, listing them for sale, and promoting them.

I sold a book last month in half.com and I sold some dishscrubbies in the online craft mall.  Both of those had expense for shipping, but I did not receive payment until this month.
I also sold a rug in my etsy store, however, a lot of my etsy listings re-listed so by the time I paid the shipping for the book and scrubbies, shipping on the rug, and the etsy fees, I only came how with a profit of $4.93 for the month.

Add the $4.93 to the $66.76 and my in pocket earnings for the month were $71.69.  Wish me luck for this figure to be a LOT better in April.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...