Friday, April 8, 2016

Frugal Friday With Marsha--Week in Review


The days just fly by!  It's been a busy week as usual.  Of course, I would go stir crazy if I really had nothing to do.

I've been working more on the rug I wrote about in my WIP Wednesday post.  It's not going to get to 52 inches, but I am going to put these more strips in.  I will then contact the gal and see if she wants it the size it ends up.  If not, it will just go up for sale in my Etsy shop.

I was babysitting at my middle daughters last weekend and took this picture of her table and window of plants.  She is going to try to transplant today.  I gave up right away on my own garden.  I could give you 100 reasons why, but none of them are really good enough....although a lot of it is because my seeds didn't sprout at all.


I'm getting a little smarter.  I always get upset when I cant read at night when hubby is in the bed and I can't turn my light on.  I finally started opening up my Kindle app and reading books that way.   Right now I'm reading Pinch Like You Mean It 101 Ways to Save Right Now.
This one is FREE, so why not download it for yourself?  It's interesting and there are some good tips.  Most I already knew, some I hadn't thought of, and some that don't pertain to me at all, but still worth the read.



I received 2 items in (actually 3) this week for review that I will get written soon.  A children's book and 2 Disney Princess Crochet Kits.   I need to get pictures, and hopefully a start on one of the crochet kits.

I found a website that I hope to share with you in a post as well at a later date.  Just wish me luck there for now please.

Until next week, keep on saving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...