Wednesday, January 20, 2016

WIP Wednesday--A Little Off Track

I got off of my schedule this week....which I will talk about later.  I did get in some sewing and craft work though.

Let's start with the blue 4 patches that I am working on for the soscrappy blog challenge this month.  I am now ready to start squaring them up, which I hope to work on today yet.

I also finished the 2 child's quilt tops that will be finished at our work day at quilt guild on Monday and be given to various charities.


That was the extend of my work this past week other than a doll rug I worked on yesterday while traveling on a bus for a day trip with family.

Otherwise, hubby is on vacation this week and we started as soon as he got off work on Saturday to pull carpeting up.  We bought laminate flooring, but after seeing the wood under the floor we decided we will refinish it instead!  Most of the carpet is out now, but I took this picture along the way.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
Hexagon quilt
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Brown half square triangle table runner
3 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug--plus more to sell
Hexagon flower table runner
Wall hanging for quilt guild
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects
black and white rail fence quilt
Arkansas Crossroads scrap quilt


2015 Finishes:

Locker Hook Rug
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork
9 lined fabric bags
yellow crazy quilt lined bag
Pink hexagon table topper
Blue hexagon table topper
Yo-Yo Table runner
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Challenge quilt for quilt guild
Autumn wall hanging
18 Hot pad bowls for Christmas gifts

I am linking up with the following blogs:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
RSC16


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...