Wednesday, December 2, 2015

WIP Wednesday 12/2/15

Oh how I am feeling the Christmas crunch!  Of course it's my own fault for procrastinating and just not having the sewing motivation that I like to have.

First of all, I got in my new sewing machine!  It was to be delivered on Friday, but due to the ice storms it came in on Monday.
I'm very pleased with it and have a lot to learn on how to use it.

Wanting to get right to using the machine, I went back to work on the microwave hot dish potholders that I am making for gifts.  It took all I had not to mark one and sew it, but I forced myself to get them all marked.  I've not started sewing on them yet, but that comes later today.  Prep work for projects a lot of times takes a lot longer than actually making the item.


I had been working on the dish scrubbies for the orders of those and had stopped on the hotpads until my machine got here.  I still have lots of scrubbies to also get made in time as they will also be for gifts from the person that is buying them from me.

How are you doing on gifts that you are making??

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
Hexagon quilt
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle table runner
5 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Wall hanging for quilt guild
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects
black and white rail fence quilt
Arkansas Crossroads scrap quilt
Hot pad bowls for Christmas gifts


2015 Finishes:

Locker Hook Rug
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork
9 lined fabric bags
yellow crazy quilt lined bag
Pink hexagon table topper
Blue hexagon table topper
Yo-Yo Table runner
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Challenge quilt for quilt guild
Autumn wall hanging

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...