Wednesday, November 25, 2015

WIP Wednesday 11/25/15

Free Graphics


I didn't do a lot in the way of sewing this past week.  I did cut a few more squares for my scrappy quilt and for the hot pads I am making for gifts, but didn't take time to take a picture since I shared that with you last week.

The biggest thing I did this week was to get my etsy shop up and running again.


While I was at it, I also reopened my zibbet shop as well.


I finally had enough of the chip bags piling up on the kitchen cabinet and have those cut now. If you wonder what I am making with them, you can check out my blog post here.

I got in an order for dish scrubbies so I have a start on them. I actually also got the black cut, together, and in a roll since taking this picture too.

And, so that I do have a picture that is sewing/quilting related I will share this box of fabrics that I am soon to start making in to yo-yo's. Our guild is having a boutique booth in the Wichita quilt show next June and yo-yo's made with other fabrics are on the request list for us to make to sell in the boutique. I was given this box, so sounds like a good plan for me to make them to help out.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
Hexagon quilt
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle table runner
5 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Wall hanging for quilt guild
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects
black and white rail fence quilt
Arkansas Crossroads scrap quilt
Hot pad bowls for Christmas gifts


2015 Finishes:

Locker Hook Rug
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork
9 lined fabric bags
yellow crazy quilt lined bag
Pink hexagon table topper
Blue hexagon table topper
Yo-Yo Table runner
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Challenge quilt for quilt guild
Autumn wall hanging

I am linking up with the following blogs:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...