Thursday, July 2, 2015

Writer's Unite 7/2/15



Can you believe that July is already here?  I can't, but what is even harder for me to believe is that I found yesterday that I hadn't written a blog post since June 19!  I apologize to my regular contributors for not being here.
There will be a week this month that I will miss....the week of July 26th.  It's vacation week and we have a big family camping trip planned.  I will write up a reminder post before then.

Bubblews updated their site since the last time I was here.  Admittedly, I am doing too many other things and not writing there much.  It is fun to write now taking time to use the markdowns and add the emotions to posts too.  I will be adding my latest 2 posts there in the linky this week.

July looks like it will be just as busy with family and other activities away from home.  How is your summer going?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...