Wednesday, July 1, 2015

WIP Wednesday 7/1/15

Well, here we are to July already.  June has been super super super busy. July is looking pretty much the same.  Still asking myself why I always think that once school is out that things will slow down.
I couldn't believe when I opened my blog that I've not written since June 19th??  I had to look 3 times.

July brings our quilt guild quilt show.  I am so unprepared all the way around.  First of all, I am in charge of quilt intake.  I have a huge stack of entry forms and have to get all of the info into a document and then mailed off to the gal who is making the labels.
I have 2 quilts that I want to finish before then.  Yeah right ....not sure I can do it even if I sew every day!

I have been working here and there....very randomly around other life events....on my fractured pineapple quilt.   I'm working now to finish up quilting the rest of the blocks.


I worked some on the color blue for the June color with the soscrappy blog rainbow scrap challenge.
Now it's July.  I will check the color, but honestly have no business worrying about it until my other quilts are done!


Please with me luck on getting the quilts done.  I hope I have a good report for you next week on my progress!

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
5 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Wall hanging for quilt guild
Challenge quilt for quilt guild
multiple hexagons that I need to make into projects
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects


2015 Finishes:

Locker Hook Rug
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork
9 lined fabric bags
yellow crazy quilt lined bag
Pink hexagon table topper
Blue hexagon table topper
Yo-Yo Table runner

I am linking up with the following blog:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
RSC 15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...