Friday, April 24, 2015

Frugal Friday with Marsha -- It's My Birthday

MarshasSpot

Yay for the Lord giving me another year of life and for surrounding me with family and friends who love me.

I don't have much to say about this past week.  I didn't spend much money, but then again I didn't have much to spend.
I had $10 in Walmart cards and used those to get cat food--using $2 coupons, as well as get the savingstar Friday freebie and healthy choice item of the week as well as some bananas with a rebate from checkout51.

Here it is Friday again.  I don't have to go to Walmart since I no longer have that merchandising job.  Will I go?  I don't know.  I will check on the Friday Freebies both on savingstar and Dillon's.  Oh yes, I remember seeing last night that salt is the Friday freebie for savingstar.  I will plan on just picking it up at Dillon's as well.

All of my children have already called or messaged to wish me a Happy Birthday.  My son called early, waking me up wanting to be the first one to tell me happy birthday.
My oldest daughter treated me to a Matthew West with Colton Dixon and Mr. Talkhead concert last night.
Just for fun I will share a few of the pictures that I took last night.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...