Wednesday, April 22, 2015

WIP Wednesday 4/22/15

Busy off and on with my sewing, but I did get some things worked on.

We had an afternoon movie at church on Sunday.  I always take something to work on while watching the movie.  This time I worked on yo-yo's.    This is what I got made in that time:






I got my challenge quilt done to the point of cutting away edge and sewing down the binding.  This has to be done to take to quilt guild Monday morning.


My son's birthday is next week and I've decided to make him an apron.  Last year I gave him BBQ tools so an apron is logical.  I only got all of the pieces cut out so far, but again, this has to be done this week.


UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
5 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Wall hanging for quilt guild
Challenge quilt for quilt guild


2015 Finishes:

Locker Hook Rug
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork
9 lined fabric bags
yellow crazy quilt lined bag
Pink hexagon table topper
Blue hexagon table topper
Yo-Yo Table runner

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
RSC 15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...