Wednesday, March 11, 2015

WIP Wednesday 3/11/15

I feel like I've had a pretty productive sewing week even though I didn't finish anything.

Let's start with my yellows for the soscrappy blog.
I am trying my hand at crazy quilting.  A gal  at church suggested that I make a bag with it.  I like that idea.
I used the yellow squares with the blue ones and think I will finish this up as a doll blanket for my youngest granddaughters birthday this year.

Yesterday was sewing club at church.  I finished the 3rd and last of the simple 4 patch tops that the ladies will sandwich and finish.
I have a good start on this wall hanging that I plan to donate to the silent auction at the upcoming quilt show.  It's my first time to try the machine quilting using the patterns.  Wish me luck!
I am still working on the pink hexagon table topper.  I have it sandwiched and ready to start the hand sewing inside each hexagon.

Last but not least, I have finished putting my button jigsaw puzzle.  Now I just need to buy some puzzle glue, put some hangers on the back and get it hung in my sewing room for decoration.


I did add a couple of things to my UFO list.
UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Yo-Yo Table runner
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
5 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Blue hexagon table topper
Pink hexagon table topper
Wall hanging for quilt guild
yellow crazy quilt lined bag

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
RSC 15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...