Sunday, November 16, 2014

Super Sunday Reviews --Will It Waffle?



I attended a Test Kitchen event last night at our local Bluebird Bookstore. I couldn't help but want to buy this cookbook---Will it Waffle? Yes, it will! by Daniel Shumski

We were served the Toasted Cheese Wavioli. That isn't what sold me on the cookbook. It was looking through it after the taste event and seeing several foods that looked too good not to try.

There are 53 recipes included and I can't wait to try lots of them!
Just some of the ones I want to try are:
Crispy Waffled Bacon and Eggs
Waffled Hash Browns
Truffled Eggs
Waffled Macaroni and Cheese and
S'moreffles

I could take up half a page with all of the recipes that I want to try. While reviewing, there are recipes that I won't have anything to do with as well. This doesn't have anything to do with the recipe itself, but foods that I don't, or won't eat. These include the recipes for mushrooms, calamari, crab and such.

Our waffle maker hasn't left the top shelf or it's box since we bought this house 3 1/2 years ago. With Will It Waffle? I have a feeling it won't ever be put back on that high shelf!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...