Thursday, October 30, 2014

Writer's Unite 10/30/31

Having too many days this past week where I had to be away from the house most of the day, I got lapse in my blog posts again.  I had a post that needed to go up Saturday...it didn't get done.  I had a post that needed to be put up on Tuesday...it didn't get done either.   I must get both of those posts done, and soon.

Monday, my All Business Monday post was delayed due to me sewing and quilting all day.  I felt that was the perfect time to share about the Sewing Party.  That is something that I need to do since I'm working towards making selling the things that I make as more of a business than just a hobby.  I felt it fit in.

How has your writing week been?





3 comments:

  1. I have had a crazy busy week, too, and haven't published much other than my dpg blog post, so I'm sharing it this week along with a Halloween ghost story published on Wizzley. Thanks, Marsha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...