Thursday, October 2, 2014

Writer's Unite 10/2/14

October is upon us.
I had intended to get another of my blog series started and it didn't happen.  I need to kick my writing in to high gear.
I have 2 sponsored blog posts to get written as well.
Tomorrow in my Frugal Friday posts I will be starting a series of gifts that I have made by hand.  Christmas will be upon us quickly.
Today I need to take the time to update my handmade linky page.  I need to delete all posts in there that were squidoo.

Bubblews is caught up with my redemptions now.  I can hope and pray that it stays that way.
There is some disturbing things going on with one person in particular that is really worrisome.  I hope she soon is able to get everything figured out and her accounts back in order.

Time to make my goal list for the day.  I can't wait to see what everyone shares today.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...