Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WIP Wednesday 9/10/14

I think I lost last week somewhere along the way.  I've been so super busy with things outside the home.

I did make the decision to make a Halloween table topper/wall hanging with the Halloween fabrics for the orange challenge over on the soscrappy blog.  (See button at the bottom of my post)
I have a crochet order to work on, but I still hope to have this done by this time next week.

Yesterday was sewing club day at church so I worked on my larger 4 patch squares.  I can see this taking a few more months to get them all made and then put together.
This is what I came up with to sew together for a child's quilt.




Here is my UFO list although it doesn't truly include everything such as the hexagons above, or any hexagons since I'm not sure what I am going to end up doing with them.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Yo-Yo Table runner
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
34 Hot Pads
Christmas bags (total of at least 25)

Terry's Treasures has started a new sew along that I am going to take part in and need to get started on!



I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
Soscrppy



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...