Wednesday, August 6, 2014

WIP Wednesday 8/6/14

Even this post has been a WIP this morning around watching 5 grandchildren, having to run and get gas and then a trip to the grocery store, and then fixing the kids lunch before I could finally sit down  and type it.

I spent the majority of my time this last week working on cutting fabric for lined bags.
I started out seeing if the size I had in mind for my Christmas bags would work out:
It looked good, so I used what other Christmas fabric I had the right size and kitted up 25 more bags:
I then went on with the fabrics I had out to make as many kits for the regular sized lined bags as I could.   I made up 11 kits:
I got the cute kitty cat print bag made-----and then found out that it was spoken for already as well as the blue bag with flowers:

I found out that the soscrappy rainbow challenge color this month is green--brights and lights especially---so I did take a little bag break to get out my green hexagons.  I was able to work on them just a bit last night too.
I have 100 papers pinned on....can I get close to making all 100 of these by the end of the month?  I sure will give it a good shot around other things!
You will find the button to the soscrappy blog at the bottom of this post.

Here is my current UFO list: (not including the hexies)
Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Yo-Yo Table runner
Hexagon table topper
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Sunflower table runner and matching placemats
Five and Dime quilt
34 Hot Pads
Christmas bags (total of at least 25)

I am linking up with these blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...