Wednesday, June 4, 2014

WIP Wednesday--Goodnight Irene is Finally Caught Up!

I didn't get much else done....well anything else done....this past week, but my Goodnight Irene sew along project is finally caught up through May!

I have my border blocks ready to work on at sit n' sew this month and will finish the border at the quilt retreat later this month.  That will take care of keeping up with June.

I have a couple of other things put in a bag to work on at sit n' sew as well.  It's not until the 13th so I will need to see what I can work on this week.

The past few days, and the rest of this week my WIP is again sorting, decluttering, organizing and such around the house.
We are having another yard sale on Saturday.   This will be the last one at my house, so I'm trying to get as much stuff looked through as I can.
Yard sales are a lot of work no matter how you look at it.

Here are my lists again:

UFO's:
(finished) Log Cabin quilt
 (finished)Log Cabin wall hanging
Log cabin table runner
Rectangle quilt
2 rectangle table runners (one done)
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
(finished) Quilt for sewing club at church
 (Finished) Applique Bunnies quilt
 (Finished) Penny Patch Quilt
Yo-Yo Table runner
Hexagon table topper
(Finished) Spoolin' Around
Emerald Island Fusique table runner

NewFO's
Sunflower table runner and matching placemats
Spiderweb quilt
Easter wall hanging
Cat wall hanging
Christmas bags (total of at least 25)
Braid table runner
Sunflower pillow
Christmas wall hanging
Five and Dime quilt
Chevron quilt

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty Irene quilt. I need to finish the last row of my Irene because she on the bed and my grand baby is coming at the of June and I need the bed for them. Good luck on your yard sale. They are too much work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your UFO list length looks a lot like mine! I like your Goodnight Irene. You did a great job with the scrappiness. I love yard sales; I wish I could come to yours! And yes, they are lots of work! I hope yours results in a good amount of money. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from Freshly PIeced's linky party! "Goodnight Irene!" My memories of that song are from Year 11 English (Junior year English Lit, I believe you'd call it) and...heh. That took me back. :)

    Love the quilt - scrappy and bright! And also love your idea of making a list of UFOs - might help me get through my backlog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your quilt. I would like to make that pattern someday myself. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the colors in your quilt! You are ambitious tackling garage sales and your lengthy WIP list!!! It will feel so good to have your home sorted neatly and will make it easier to make your way through your project list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Goodnight Irene looks beautiful. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...