Thursday, June 5, 2014

Squidoo Hopping 6/5/14



It's one of my grandchildren's birthdays today.  If you've been following me for awhile you know that I started doing This Day In History lenses.
I was fully intending on making a lens for every day of the year, but I was starting by doing dates of the birthdays in my family.

Some day I really would like to even finish getting birthdays in!  It wouldn't hurt to attempt to go ahead and try to start then filling in other dates.

I went in today to June 5 and added birthday pictures of Zelda to the bottom on my lens.  I will add a picture from her 3rd birthday later today after her party.
Then I hope to go add pictures to all of the grandkids' birth dates.

This is just one of MANY ways that I can be updating lenses.

Wild days all the way around at my house. 

Happy squidooing!!




1 comment:

  1. I just had a thought... It might be a fun idea to use the birthday person's photo with "This Day in History" a caption, for each of the lenses that are for birthdays.

    Thanks for the opportunity to link up again this week, Marsha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...