Friday, June 6, 2014

Frugal Friday With Marsha 6/6/14



I have spent most all of my free time this week decluttering, organizing, and pricing things and boxing them up to have a yard sale this weekend.
Now the weather is not cooperating at all. Temps are going to be perfect for a sale with highs only in the upper 70's and lower 80's, but it's supposed to be storming off and on from now until Sunday.

Boo! to the weather!
We put half of the stuff in the garage but there is just no way to fit it all in there. It's in there now, but you can't get in the garage.

I can look on the bright side, I guess, that we have another week to continue to look through things and get more things priced to put out to sell. And say some heavy prayers that it's not raining next weekend.

I'm happy to say that one thing that I got totally cleaned out and organized is one side of our storage in the hallway.
It now holds only the towels and then I have our sheet sets and all of the grandchildren's bedding in there now. That is a good feeling.
Since moving in here all of their bedding has been kept just thrown into my craft room closet. It's always such trouble to dig it out around my totes of completed crafts.

I have several areas that I now hope to get to this next week before the next possible sale.

What have you been up to this week?





2 comments:

  1. I'm finally getting back to couponing, and I had a great trip to CVS this week. If I get a chance to make a post, I will link it up. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sound like us always in a state of change.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...