Wednesday, May 7, 2014

WIP Wednesday 5/7/14

Since last Wednesday my WIP mostly has been getting ready for the yard sale that we had on Saturday.

Saturday during the sale I did get a new rug going:
Since then I have cut up more t-shirts and fabric strips for future rugs.  I love making these.

Last night I took the time out to get the borders on my log cabin wall hanging and table runner.

Notice baby kitty laying on top of the couch?  Too sweet  hehe
We only have 2 more kittens to find homes for now.  Now I wish I knew how to find homes for the older ones as well.

No finishes this week and I didn't add any more new projects to my list either  :)

UFO's:
(finished) Log Cabin quilt
Log Cabin wall hanging
Log cabin table runner
Rectangle quilt
2 rectangle table runners (one done)
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Quilt for sewing club at church
 (Finished) Applique Bunnies quilt
 (Finished) Penny Patch Quilt
Yo-Yo Table runner
Hexagon table topper
(Finished) Spoolin' Around
Emerald Island Fusique table runner

NewFO's
Sunflower table runner and matching placemats
Spiderweb quilt
Easter wall hanging
Cat wall hanging
Christmas bags (total of at least 25)
Braid table runner
Sunflower pillow
Christmas wall hanging
Five and Dime quilt
Chevron quilt

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...