Wednesday, April 9, 2014

WIP Wednesday 4/9/14

I did make some progress this past week.
When I ran my mom around town on her payday I worked on putting more yo-yo's together on my table runner.
I got 2+ more rows on to it.  I'm thinking I may stop soon and have it only in the center of the coffee table.  Hubby keeps his laptop on one end of the table and it would be smashing down the yo-yo's.
Yesterday was sewing club at church.  I put 2 more rows together and on the quilt I am making there.
My once a month project, but I should be able to finish it next month.
I have 2 more rows to put on and then the binding.
If I hand sew the binding down that will take longer.  I haven't decided on that yet.
I've been working on and off the last week on the hexagon flowers.  I only completed 2 more flowers.  They do take longer to make than I anticipated, but I've also been on a big project of getting all of my coupons cut and into my binder as well.  There was a couple of days when I didn't work on the hexagons and worked strictly on the coupons.
I am taking my box of hexagons with me to my stitch group this afternoon.
I was given some fabric yesterday.  As I started to put it away in my craft room, I started looking through my project bags.  Oh gosh.....I had to add to my UFO and NewFO lists below as I had forgotten a few of my projects!!
I am totally serious when I say that I have enough materials to keep me busy for the next 10 years.  Imagining the things I can make that aren't already on these lists.

UFO's:
Log Cabin quilt
Log Cabin wall hanging
Log cabin table runner
Rectangle quilt
2 rectangle table runners (one done)
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Quilt for sewing club at church
 (Finished) Applique Bunnies quilt
 (Finished) Penny Patch Quilt
Yo-Yo Table runner
Hexagon table topper
(Finished) Spoolin' Around
Emerald Island Fusique table runner

NewFO's
Sunflower table runner and matching placemats
Spiderweb quilt
Easter wall hanging
Cat wall hanging
Christmas bags (total of at least 25)
Braid table runner
Sunflower pillow
Christmas wall hanging

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

3 comments:

  1. Love the fresh blue and yellow palette! Looks like the first day of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yellow and blue quilt is very striking. I love when a simple classic block is made awesome by an extremely well chosen color palette.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...