Wednesday, April 2, 2014

WIP Wednesday 4/2/14

This past week I didn't get many projects worked on.  I intended to get blocks done for my Goodnight Irene sew along.....didn't happen.

One project that I am working on isn't sewing, it's getting my coupons in order.  I hadn't cut or put any in my binder for over a month.  The first thing I did was spend a day taking out the expired coupons.  Now I'm working at getting them cut out and into my binder.
You know, it's really hard to save money with coupons if you don't even know what coupons you have or where to find them when you do need them.

I worked on my yo-yo table runner during the quilt guild meeting this week.  It's moving along nicely for how little I work on it:
Last week I showed how I had spent a couple of days trying to organize all of my pre-cut hexagons for projects.
Hexagons become kind of a slow process too when I am working on them while also working here on the computer.
I completed the top for my table topper.  I have to free up some of my pins before I can complete it.
I got 2 of the flowers completed.
I need starch.  I used Best Press but it doesn't make them as stiff as I would like for shipping purposes.

I have yet to get a post up about my finished projects so far in 2014.  Here are my UFO and NewFO lists as part of the challenge you will see to the right:

UFO's:
Log Cabin quilt
Log Cabin wall hanging
Log cabin table runner
Rectangle quilt
2 rectangle table runners (one done)
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Quilt for sewing club at church
 (Finished) Applique Bunnies quilt
 (Finished) Penny Patch Quilt
Yo-Yo Table runner
Hexagon table topper
(Finished) Spoolin' Around

NewFO's
Sunflower table runner and matching placemats
Spiderweb quilt
Easter wall hanging
Cat wall hanging
Christmas bags (total of at least 25)

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

1 comment:

  1. I love those bright and cheery yo-yo's!! I'll be curious to see how they all come together :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...