Thursday, April 3, 2014

Squidoo Hopping 4/3/14



Good morning! I hope this post finds you with Spring weather.  We actually had thunderstorms last night.  It's still a bit cool out for me.

I updated one of my lenses this last week.....one that I hadn't gotten to yet to pick and choose the amazon products so there would be 20 or less.
While there I noticed that I didn't have links to the photos and such within the modules.  What I found is that I linked the picture itself.
Going to each one I found that they are all either in the public domain or in wikimedia commons.
Is this enough, or should I go back and edit it to include the information and link in the module?

In a rush today as it's mom's payday, but I hope to see many link up.
I've been having a blast this last week visiting all kinds of lenses of interest.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...