I just chose not to post since that was the only thing I could have taken a picture of for the week.
Since I didn't take that picture, I will include a picture of my daughter holding up the finished quilt.
Then I've been working hexagons, hexagons and more hexagons. I knew there were hundreds of them pre-cut in my little box. Let's try thousands....just over 2000 of them pre-cut!
I first was just sewing on them, then I decided to sort them.
I have 10 piles of 9 sets that will become flowers, plus a few more sets.
I have 3 stacks that will be used to make things like the table topper that you see in the picture that I am working on.
You can see what I have made, plus the ones that I have the cardstock pinned on to sew.
I didn't start working on my March Goodnight Sew Along until yesterday evening finally.
I sewed for hours but didn't get my 3rd row done. I decided to work mostly on getting squares together for the 16 patch blocks instead.
Hopefully by next week I will not only have March's row done, but also Aprils 4th row on as well.
I took a picture to represent that I am at least working on it.
You can find out more about the Goodnight Irene Sew A Long by clicking the button to the right.
I have yet to do posts on my 2014 finished projects yet for the UFO/NewFO challenge. That button is also on the right.
Here are my lists:
Log Cabin quilt
Log Cabin wall hanging
Log cabin table runner
2 rectangle table runners (one done)
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Quilt for sewing club at church
Yo-Yo Table runner
Hexagon table topper
Sunflower table runner and matching placemats
Easter wall hanging
Cat wall hanging
Christmas bags (total of at least 25)
I am linking up with the following blogs: