Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WIP Wednesday 2/19/14

Seems to me that I actually got in a lot of work this week!  I've gotten in work on several of my projects.

Here is the rug so far:
I got a start on working on hexagons finally!   I'm not sure if you can really tell just how many hexies are in the box for me to make up, but I plan to do all of them to make into different projects.  My first goal project is a table topper.
I did a little more work on my yo-yo table runner.

I got 2 more rounds on my log cabin quilt blocks.  I am working on squaring them up now.   Once I get this part done I am going to pack these up to work on during the retreat on Feb 28 and March 1.   I have to cut more strips to pack up as well.
I finished up the scrappy rectangle quilt top!
Last but not least, I sewed together 2 scrappy rectangle table runners.

I told you that I've been busy.......seeing all of these photos, now I know why my house is such a mess!  hehe  Maybe I should work to remedy that today.   I do have needlers group this afternoon where I plan to work more on the hexagons.

Here are my UFO and NewFO lists:
UFO's:
Log Cabin quilt
2 Log Cabin wall hangings
Rectangle quilt
2 rectangle table runners
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Quilt for sewing club at church
 (Finished) Applique Bunnies quilt
 (Finished) Penny Patch Quilt 
Yo-Yo Table runner
Hexagon table topper (now moved to the UFO list since it's started now)

NewFO's
Sunflower table runner and matching placemats
Spiderweb quilt
Easter wall hanging
Cat wall hanging
Christmas bags (total of at least 25)




I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays


2 comments:

  1. You've got some pretty intense projects going on there, especially the scrappy rectangles. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you get busy! Impressive. Aren't hexies the best? And scraps because of the variety.
    I'm a fellow scrap lover!
    LeeAnna
    lapaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...