Thursday, February 20, 2014

Squidoo Hopping 2/20/14



How is everyone this week?
I'm still using not feeling well as to why I'm not getting much done.  That's not the only reason though.   My computer is being whack.   I am scheduled to take it in on Monday.  Within 45 minutes something is causing it to slow to a crawl.  I am having to restart it over and over all day just to regain speed for a bit.  It's quite frustrating to say the least.
It's stopping me from getting to many of my websites, including squidoo.

I was glad to see payday even though mine was just $6.32 plus the 10% that went to charity.  A few sales in December for Christmas gave me most of that.
I know that payouts for lensrank have been down for quite some time now.   I still don't know on the lenslets how they, or if they, pay as far as lensrank.
If you know, that would be a good comment for this week.

In the meantime, please do share your any posts you have made about squidoo over this past week as well as choose 1 or 2 lenses that you would like to share.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...