Thursday, February 20, 2014

Squidoo Hopping 2/20/14



How is everyone this week?
I'm still using not feeling well as to why I'm not getting much done.  That's not the only reason though.   My computer is being whack.   I am scheduled to take it in on Monday.  Within 45 minutes something is causing it to slow to a crawl.  I am having to restart it over and over all day just to regain speed for a bit.  It's quite frustrating to say the least.
It's stopping me from getting to many of my websites, including squidoo.

I was glad to see payday even though mine was just $6.32 plus the 10% that went to charity.  A few sales in December for Christmas gave me most of that.
I know that payouts for lensrank have been down for quite some time now.   I still don't know on the lenslets how they, or if they, pay as far as lensrank.
If you know, that would be a good comment for this week.

In the meantime, please do share your any posts you have made about squidoo over this past week as well as choose 1 or 2 lenses that you would like to share.






3 comments:

  1. Hey Marsha! Sorry to hear about your computer woes! As for the new lens formats on Squidoo ... The Product Review format does not qualify for lens rank. The How-To and Recipe lens formats do qualify for ranking.

    I am sharing my introduction to my new blog, which is a companion to being Books For Kids Contributor on Squidoo. And sharing my Dr. Seuss lens, too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to get one lens written for Soups On this week and not much of anything else. Have not been feeling all that well. Hope that both you and your computer are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Computer seizures are the pits. That is one of the most frustrating thing about technology. I am not writing much on the site these days. Spending my spare hours in school. Middle age freshman in college! Wishing you peaceful posting and a solution to that bratty PC! I can share one lens. My lemon tree's biography. I should change the name to that... =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...