Wednesday, January 22, 2014

WIP Wednesday 1/22/14

That saying about food where you say "my eyes were bigger than my stomach" is true for my sewing in that my brain always thinks I can get more done than I really can. 

I had hoped to get 2 strips on my log cabin blocks and then get those all squared up.  Not fast when I am doing 92 of the at a time. 
Here is where I ended last night:
I finished the machine quilting around all of my bunnies and this is the layout I have chosen to sew them together.
I have one row put together:
It's not going to be a very large quilt but it's going to make a great child's quilt or lap quilt for sure.

I had intended to make my other 3 blocks for the Goodnight Irene sew along but didn't get that far.
I also had intended to get my fabrics cut for our quilt guild work day on Monday.   I must get those done next to be ready for Monday.  Our community service project this year is making lined bags for the Domestic Violence Center.

I think I have done more sewing already in 2014 than I did all of 2013 and it's feeling great!

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...