Saturday, June 22, 2013

Watch for High Value Coppertone Coupons in Sunday's (6/23/13) Paper!

As you start stocking up on sunscreen for the summer, and especially as we near the Fourth of July, here's a heads up that a discount is on its way to your doorstep. 

In your local paper this Sunday, you should find two coupons for summer savings on Coppertone products. One coupon offers $1 off any one Coppertone product and the other offers $5 off any two Coppertone products!  



Disclosure:  This information was sent to me to share with my readers on behalf of Coppertone.  I will receive samples in exchange for this post.

2 comments:

  1. vwoohooo that is awesome! I love this brand too!! Trying to get back into couponing and this is definitely motivating to buy a paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm almost out of sunscreen - time to restock! Perfect time for these coupons to come out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...