Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WIP Wednesday 4/24/13

Yesterday I realized I hadn't worked on any sewing since last Wednesday afternoon.  That's when I went to the stitch group at the quilt shop and finally worked on my bunnies again!

Laying all 20 of my bunny squares out and realizing that I only have 4 of them completed makes me really know just how much more work I have to do on them:
 I spent time last night working on the pillow cases for the kids.  You get a boring photo of the pile of pillowcases.  I do hope by next week that I have a few of them completed.   I'm still trying to figure out just how I am going to sew around the lettering.  I was going to hand sew around them like I am the bunnies, but now I am realizing how many knots I would have on the under side.  I don't think that I can stitch the way I would want around the names with me sewing machine.  I will have to ask around and get advice.
I have worked here and there on the plastic canvas coasters while here on the computer all week.  I am now up to 34 of them made and still quite a bit of the huge ball of yarn left.

I am linking up with Freshly Pieced
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
 

5 comments:

  1. I really don't know how you find the time anyway, you do an amazing job !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bunnies are going to be adorable! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am so not a sewer. My 14 year old has been sewing since she was 4, when she got her first Barbie sewing machine. She was off of it by the time she was 6 and on to a ‘real’ sewing machine. Now, she is making her own skirts. I love that she can do it.


    Elizabeth Rising Early, 31 Days

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bunnies! Really cute! Congrats on progress - even if it's slow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your projects. What wonderful gifts they will make.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...