Thursday, April 25, 2013

Squidoo Hopping----Spring!


Please tell me that Spring might really be here this time!
They say there is to be no more overnight freezing temps---and no more snow, sleet, or other winter weather.  I really do hope they are right!
I am leaving soon to go out of town and bring my middle daughter back with me to help get our garden going.  (We do have covering planned for nights just in case).

This week I am asking that you share any lenses (1 or 2) that have to do with Spring--the season, gardening, flowers, events, etc.    Maybe the weather will get the hint!

Please share any blog posts you have written in regard to squidoo as well over the past week.





2 comments:

  1. Marsha, I do hope that Spring has finally sprung for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have written three Spring lenses in all so far.

    The two I am sharing here are my Spring Inspiration lens, and my Organic Gardening in Kentucky lens. Here they are:

    http://www.squidoo.com/spring-inspiration

    and

    http://www.squidoo.com/organic-gardening-in-Kentucky

    Thanks for the sharing opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...