Thursday, February 7, 2013

Squidoo Hopping--Motivate Me!



There are some things going on in my personal life that are bogging down my brain.  I find myself with so many things to do, all the way around in my life, that I don't know where to start, and most of those things aren't getting started!

So, this week, motivate me!!  Share any motivational or helpful lenses that you have built.   To give you some ideas----lenses that teach about squidoo, lenses where you share you earnings on squidoo, lenses on organizing, whether it's your home, your office, your life, etc,  lenses with motivational or Christian sayings, verses and quotes, even lenses about books that are motivational.

I want to say thank you to those who are here each week to link up with me, and to those who stop in occasionally too.  It means a lot to me, and I love linking over to your lenses!



5 comments:

  1. I have a lens aimed at people who are perhaps newer to Squidoo - it's a humorous look at changing your mindset to get ideas and then focussing in on certain ideas to "grab a niche": http://www.squidoo.com/what-can-i-make-a-lens-about

    I wrote this after the Angel for that neighbourhood complained that all the lenses in it were too dry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marsha,

    Don't know if this a motivator or not. It was my 43rd birthday last week, and I wrote a lens about it
    http://www.squidoo.com/my-43-birthday

    It's hard to stay motivated when there are so many things going on with kids, life, business and everything in between.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope life calms down for you a bit. I know the feeling. Sometimes I feel I have bit off way more than I can chew.

    I don't really have a motivational lens. Hmmm... May have to make one. I did share a recent update on my Squidoo Blog though. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any lenses on the topic, BUT I have recently started to do a list about important things to do and everytime I do one of the list I scratch it. Seeing the list thinning is great. I mix boring things among less boring and it seems to work well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes when I need to unwind and rethink. I rely on nature to help re-energize me and motivate me.
    I created a youtube channel that shows 5 minutes of outdoor stuff, from a thunderstorm raining on Daylilies to a bull and a cow moose walking by me within 20 yards.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/5minutesoutdoors

    I'm in the process of writing a lens more about my outdoor passion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...