Thursday, November 8, 2012

Squidoo Hopping--Original Photos



This week I would like for you to share lenses that you have built where you use your own original photos within the lens.

Maybe you've made a lens all about your town, or a vacation you took.  Maybe you've reviewed a book or a toy, or something else.  Maybe it's the flowers and plants in your yard.  Maybe it's your about me lens with photos of yourself and your family.  Maybe it's a lens about your pets.  Whatever they are, please pick one or 2 to share below.

For those of you that are new, you will hit the spot where it has the little blue frog face and the words add your link.  It will then pop down where you will put in the url to the lens, the title, and your email.  From there it will take you to a page where you choose the picture you want in the list.

Please remember to link up any blog posts you have done that have anything to do with squidoo as well.  Thanks!!

 


5 comments:

  1. I love using my own photos and/or my own graphic images for my Squidoo articles. I submitted 2 for you and a blog article link too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me realize how little I do use my own photos. I use a lot of other people's photos (with permission)...My Rock Wall and Nazareth and my Garden Linky Lenses have my photos too (and other peoples, used with permission) but I think that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this week's theme. Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice theme this week! I have you on my blog reader and usually check out your squidoo hop each week but this is the first time I have added a link of my own.

    I try to use my own pictures when I can, but I am not the best photographer and we have horrible lighting in my house. I actually took my grain mill outside to try to get a better picture for this lens because the ones that were from inside were awful.

    Anyway, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always use mu own photos except in special circumstances when I want something sprecific to the lens (always use CC or PD with attributions)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...