Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Homeschool Journal 10/30/12

We are getting back into the swing of schoolwork. We had a great week last week.

We finished the book we were using for math review on the board. We are now using the board for yet another math review book. Math review is good for Jasmine!

I'm still working on writing down time for each subject, so I've not added any of that up yet to see just how many credits she does have for each subject. I really must get that done so that I know which ones we need to highly concentrate on.

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to share this week. I'm going to have to get better at that!

Is everyone ready for Halloween? I've already taken the grandkids (and Jasmine) to 3 trunk or treats. We will have trunk or treat at our church tomorrow evening. We are in Kansas, and they say that the tropical storm will cause us to have higher temps right now. I feel and pray for those families in the path of the storms.
I am making up bags to hand out that include samples of the Boogie Wipes, coupons, a coloring page, 2 crayons and a Dum Dum pop. Hubby has his own bags of candy to hand out. Hopefully that green box shows up on my front porch today so that I can make up more bags.

Well, here's hoping for a more exciting report next week-----I am linking up with:
Hip Homeschool Hop Button

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...