Thursday, November 1, 2012

Squidoo Hopping--Purple Star Quest

 

With the current Purple Star quest, I thought it would be great if you would share 2 of your lenses that you believe are purple star quality.

I know we all have the lenses that we are the most proud of......along with the ones that we know need lots of improvements.

Share 1 or 2 of your lenses below that you would like a chance to get a purple star on.  Remembering to also share any blog posts you have done this past week relating to squidoo as well.

I received a new purple star on this lens:  Zombigami--The Perfect Gift for Zombie and Origami Fans     I'm so excited!  It's only my 3rd purple star!





3 comments:

  1. Hi there, Marsha! I voted for your Zombigami lens in the Book Club Quest :)

    This is a lens I'm really proud of, and I hope it does well this Christmas: http://www.squidoo.com/healthy-christmas-gift-ideas

    And here's a blog post about my Squidoo Halloween earnings: http://pookywelch.com/squidoo-halloween-earnings-update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the opportunity, Marsha. I love your hops and look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not active on squidoo but I started using it before and had a blog post about it, after searching. thanks for these blog hops, i've finally about figured it all out. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...