Thursday, July 26, 2012

Squidoo Hopping--Shares in Squidoo



Today I want to share with you lensmaster Ruthi's squidoo blog hop. It's called SIS Shares in Squidoo. Click the button to be taken to her page with the full information, but here is an excerpt on what it's all about:
SHARES IN SQUIDOO (SIS) is a blog hop for Lensmaster/Bloggers to share Squidoo lenses in their blog posts. Each Sunday, I will write up my blog post for the week for SIS and will provide a linky for you to submit your blog post link URL.

SHARES IN SQUIDOO

I have been slacking on getting my weekly blog post done for Ruth's hop.
This week, instead of posting lenses of your own in my linky, I ask that you link up 2 lenses by other lensmasters!
If you do blog about squidoo, please also link up your blog posts as well!




1 comment:

  1. Awww! Marsha, I am honored to have Shares In Squidoo in the spotlight at Marsha's Spot! Thank you for your continuous support and encouragement, Marsha.

    I have had a heck of a day, actually a heck of a week, but hopefully will get a blog post for your hop published late today or over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...