Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WIP Wednesday--What Can I Say?

What can I say?  Just that as usual I am trying to do way too many projects all at once, and not really completing any of them!  LOL

I have no progress on my string type quilt.
I have very little progress on the Emerald Aisle table runner---only got a few more pieces cut out.

I had a request for me to make a plastic bag holder and I got stuck making more.  You all know by now how I am on new projects  :)



Yesterday was monthly sewing club day at church.  I finished up a quilt top that I had started before working on that scrappy quilt.
My quilt for kids kit came in the mail Monday, so once I was done with the quilt top above I got out the materials and got a start on making it.


 This Friday is sit n' sew at the quilt shop from 6-10 pm.  I haven't decided yet which projects I am going to take to work on!  One thing is for sure though.  I will have progress made on whatever I choose to take.  It's bad that most of my sewing time ends up away from home....away from the tv and this computer.



That is my report for this week.  I am linking up with the following blogs:
 WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...