Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Homeschool Journal--Pictures from England!!

I've not done my journal post the past couple of weeks.  Our lives have been a whirlwind!
Jasmine left for England March 20th, and comes home tomorrow evening.
I am sharing the photos today that the  youth minister has shared with us through facebook.  I can't wait for them to get back tomorrow so that I can see what photos she has taken and hear all about the trip!    




Here they are ready to leave for the trip:


 Lunch Time
 Canterbury Cathedral:
 Jack the Ripper Tour
 More lunchtime:








I am linking up with: Hip Homeschool Hop Button

3 comments:

  1. Wow looks Amazing! SO glad to meet you from this link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pictures, especially the Hogwarts one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a great opportunity for the kids! I love that they actually have a platform 9 3/4 - especially with the little half carts - very funny :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...