Thursday, March 29, 2012

Squidoo Hopping--Updating Challenge Lenses Revealed



Good Thursday morning to all!  It's the day that I can reveal the 3 lenses that I chose to update with VAllains Updating Challenge.

I want to thank Virginia for putting the challenge out there.  For those of you who read this post each week, you know I've been in a slump for about a month or so as far as squidoo goes.  Her experiment not only prompted me to get to some updating, but I also learned some things along the way.  It's also prompted me to get to updating other lenses as well.  Two of those I am sharing in the linky below.

Here are the 3 lenses, along with starting and ending lensrank, that I chose for the experiment:

Empty Promises by Ann Rule  
Started out with a rank of 211,286, went to 77,136 after the first update, 72,789 after the second update, and has ended with a rank of 79,142 the day after the 3rd update.

Summer Sisters by Judy Blume    Started out with a rank of 222,549, went to 93,472 after the first update, 100,085 after the second update, and has ended with a rank of 105,081 the day after the 3rd update.

Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume    Started out with a rank of 241,734, went to 93,471 after the first update, 92,446 after the second update, and has ended with a rank of 92,935 the day after the 3rd update.

I'm impressed with the fact that they rise just with updates and no promoting.  Hopefully you will take the time to visit them now for a little more of a boost for me?  Thanks!  I have plenty more updates that can be done to the lenses and I intend to try to do some updating still every 3 days with these 3 until I've exhausted my list of update ideas.

That's my report for this week---I hope to see lots of you link up--keep me hopping on squidoo!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting your results from the challenge - very interesting. I usually try to updated my lenses regularly - even if it's just minor edits. Thanks once again for the opportunity to post our lenses.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...