Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WIP Wednesday 3/28/12--Lots of Sewing!

I did lots of sewing this past week!  I finished up the last 2 walker bags for the community project with quilt guild.  I turned those in at guild Monday.  Our guild has made a total of about 60 bags and the cancer project is in awe.

I also finished up the scrappy quilt top for sewing club at church.  I plan to share a photo of it in the TGIFF post this week.  If you remember, my camera is with my daughter in England so I wasn't able to take any pictures this last week.  Actually, right now she is just under 3 hours from landing in the Houston airport, where they will catch another plane in to Wichita and be home---today!  I'm so anxious to get her home and hear all about the trip.  Only communication for 8 days has been status and pictures on the youth ministers facebook page.

My only picture this week is my progress in the Granny a Day 2012 challenge.  I am worked ahead....I can't help it!  I actually would like to finish the blanket now that I have a good start on it.  This picture is up to today, March 28, 2012---Day 88.

 If you want to see the scrappy quilt top complete, be on the look out for my Friday post.  Hopefully she's not lost my camera while she was away!  I hope she has tons of pictures from England on that memory card.

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done, getting that much taken care....way to go. Loving the ghan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...