Saturday, September 17, 2011

Back in Business!

I've been doing pretty well lately of getting a couple things listed in my etsy store each week and working on my zibbet store.....as well as working on other ventures....for the past few weeks.  I hope to continue!

I've been crocheting away on my cotton washcloths.  I am almost done with all of those so that I can move on to another project.  Honestly, I have enough craft supplies in this house to keep me busy for the next 10 years.  It's all a matter of finding the time I want and need to get things made!

I do have a couple more things to list in my etsy shop, but I did add 1 more to the quantity of the Cotton Washcloths set of 3 in Country Mauve, and the Pebble Baby Bibs.  (I already am about to list a couple more items too!)

I move 3 more items from my expired list on etsy over to my zibbet store.

I didn't get anymore books listed to half.com yet, but I did sell a book.    I'm concerned on how they pay to my checking account instead of to paypal, but it doesn't look like there is any other choice.  I have some personal issues with my checking acct. but hopefully can transfer the money to my paypal.

I've paid for one spot in the Spookky Celebration and may get another one.   I will be making more posts announcing the celebration as time gets closer.   If you've not checked it out, I really encourage you to do so.  Ralyn puts in a lot of work putting these together.  It's a very fun time for both those of us who are vendors as well as the guests that come to the party.

< DIV>Halloween Spoooooky Celebration


I am linking this post with abitosunshine's Saturday Shop Hop!!
 Shop Hop Saturday with abitosunshine

1 comment:

  1. As always, Marsha, you are a busy business blogger! And, as always, thanks for your continued support in the Shop Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...