Friday, September 16, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Facial Masques---Review



Getting ready to head back to school or sending the kids back? Need a little time to yourself before jumping into the hustle and bustle of the fall? Need to get your skin back to beautiful after all the summer torment and sunburns? We have just the product for you, Montagne Jeunesse masques! Montagne Jeunesse masques are the perfect way to get yourself Zen and beautify your skin at the same time!



Each masque comes in its own sachet and there are many types and flavors to chose from.


I was sent 3 different Montagne Jeunesse masques to try as pictured below.


I was thrilled to be able to take part in reviewing the Montagne Jeunesse masques. It's been forever since I've allowed myself the luxury of pampering my face with a masque.
My 15 yr old daughter and I shared the masques. Each sachet is made for one time use but we found them to be more than enough to share. We both loved how our skin felt after using all 3.
Of the three, my daughter liked the Cucumber Purifying Peel-Off Masque the best. She says, "It peels off super easy and made your skin feel super soft."
I enjoyed the Warm Exfoliating Crystal Masque the best. I like the scent as well as the sugar cane crystals on my skin.
I loved all of them!!

I can't wait to try more of the masques. They are available at Walmart and Ulta Beauty and many other fine beauty establishments with a suggested retail price of $1.25-$2.25. Each masque has different "abilities". For example, the Cream & Honey Skin Polisher Masque with quickly unplug pores, remove blackheads and refresh the complexion, gently cleanse with unique cream & oatmeal skin polisher and is gentle enough to use daily. Eleven masques to choose from. I look forward to trying more and have a feeling I will not be able to choose just one to use one a regular basis.

The masques are great for spa night with the girls, slumber parties, stocking stuffers, "me time", etc. I know some on my Christmas list that will be receiving some of these!

You can find ALPHA HYDROX SKIN CARE - The one that works! on facebook--please like them if you would like to.

You can also fill @alphahydrox on twitter.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...