Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WIP Wednesday 7/6/11

Wowser! I didn't get a thing worked on this past week. Well, I did finish a bag and baby bibs that are now listed in my etsy store.

I've not worked on another thing...not the quilt for church, not anymore bags, not my rug, not anything!

People who also enjoy designing and creating things to make their homes beautiful may enjoy learning about an interior design degree online. The more knowledge we have about interior design, the more we can learn about decorating our own homes - or maybe even becoming an
interior designer for a career.

My daughter, her 5 children, and her boyfriend have moved in to our house for a bit. That in itself is a work in progress. Three of the children are at their dad's this week. We are trying to figure out if I'm going to have to give up my craft room for a bedroom for some of the kids. If so, that will be something else I will have to figure out. I already have a bit of trouble with them trying to play with my sewing machine since I let the room double also as a play room, and their clothes are in there too.

Sorry no photos to share this week. I'm going to attempt to get back in to a groove today. Every time something changes I get all out of whack, and unforunately, things are changing all the time.

Below are the 3 blogs that I hook up with each week for WIP Wednesday. I hope you will hop over and join in and/or check out what others are up to.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it is difficult making the transition of having another family move in with you--no wonder you didn't get much done crafting this week you were busy with family business. Hope things settle down for you. Take care....Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I don't have a project to show for wip, I get creative with my post, lol. But...think you've got me beat. 5 children! Oh my, and a boyfriend. Is the boyfriend the father of all 5 children? I hope for all concerned this is a very short term situation. Best of luck trying to keep things peaceful. I really can't imagine having 7 people move into my life and change my timetable and routines etc. I hope you don't have to give up your craft room.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...