Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WIP Wednesday 4/13/11

Good afternoon!
I sure can't say that I did all that much this past week as far as my crafts.   I did finish my friends hot pad and washcloth order, but didn't take a photo.

The pictures are of my table full of strips as I am working on the strip quilt squares for church.  At the same time I am also working on fabric bags, which are also on the table.
The other photo is of the rug I am working on for our basement floor.  It's not coming along very fast at all, but I hope to work on it each evening.



Hopefully next week you can really see the difference in how much on all of this is done!

Please join us with Every Day Crochet and share your WIP's each week, or just click the button to see what others have been up to as well!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...