Thursday, April 14, 2011

Squidoo Hopping 4/14/11

Hi everyone and welcome to this week's Squidoo Blog Hop! I hope you will hope along with us and add your link to the list at the bottom of my post. If you don't do squidoo, won't you hop along and support the lensmasters?

I didn't get as much done on squidoo this past week as I would have wanted to. I'm going to try to be more productive with squidoo.

I did update Our Homeschool Journey 2010/2011 Part 4. With that I got an idea of how I can also update all of the previous lenses like this as well! That will be on my to do list for next week.

I also built a new book review lens: Home-Ec 101 Book Review. This is a great book. I wanted to build the lens right away as I am so excited about the book even though I was only sent chapter 20 for my own review. As you will read on the lens, I can't wait to save and buy the book in it's entirety...and at that time I will be also updating the lens with my full review.

While I am here, can someone direct me to where I can really learn (in plain English) about the page ranking of lenses? I had thought it was tier 1 1-10,000, but think I read somewhere Tier 1 is 1-5,000? And, tell me if I am wrong, but can't there then only by just 5,000 lenses in tier 1? Currently I have one lens that is ranked 4,626. That is the lowest rank I've seen it at and it bounces around, sometimes going to 12,000 or so, then back down again. This, of course, is my highest paying lens all the way around. Thanks for any help you can give me in a better understanding of all of this!





1 comment:

  1. Love your Home-ec 101 lens, Marsha. Great job! Sorry, I can't help you regarding Squidoo tier levels, I'm a bit confused myself. Although, I've read on several lenses that Tier 1 is cut off at 2000. I don't worry to much about it, though, I just keep trying to make my lenses better so they'll rise higher in the ratings.

    And...this hop helps, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...