Friday, April 15, 2011

Tshirtprinting.net Review



Hey readers! I rec'd a cute monkey t-shirt from http://www.tshirtprinting.net in exchange for doing a review of their website.
You can see my daughter wearing the t-shirt:

The monkey on the front of the shirt shown in their logo. We were thrilled as we all love monkeys in this house.
The t-shirt I received is a high quality heavy cotton. It's been waashed and dried twice now with no shrinkage, and no damage to the screen printing.

thsirtprinting.net offers
*Competitive pricing
*Huge Selection
*Silk screen printing
*Quantities from 12 to 100,000
*Fast turnaround times
*Custom logos and designs

Products include:
Printed men's t-shirts
Printed Ladies t-shirts
Printed kids t-shirts
Printed Hooded tops
Printed sweatshirts
Printed vests
Promotional clothing and
Workwear

tshirtprinting.net offers different qualities of t-shirts to fit your budget. They even offer organic t's to help save the earth.

You do have to put in a minimum order of 12, but they do allow you to mix and match the sizes.
Pricing depends of the size of the order and the quality of the materials etc.

With over 20 years of experience in the screen printing industry, I encourage you to visit http:/www.tshirtprinting.net and take a look around.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...