Saturday, April 30, 2011

Shop Hop Saturday 4/30/11

Busy busy, that is me!

This past week I did complete 2 more fabric bags, which are now listed in my etsy store.





1 $5.00 USD


1 $5.00 USD

I also re-activated 2 expired listings.
I've been working on the strip quilt this past week.  I'm still in the process of getting it pinned and tied, but I do have the binding cut and made for the edging so it won't be long before I can list is as well.

As far as my "shop" goes, that's all I've done.  I've been very busy with my bog in general though, which hopefully will in time become my basis of business!  I have been getting some reviews done, some including giveaways.

Oh...I started a fan page on facebook for my blog.  I hope you will come and "like" me there.   Marsha's Spot 

Thanks for taking a look today.  I hope you will click the button below and hop along with us with abitosunshine.

Shop Hop Saturday with abitosunshine

1 comment:

  1. Love the bags, Marsha! And I'm impressed with all of your blog work!

    I'm finally getting used to this new computer and finding all my "stuff" and getting it organized. I even created a new greeting card today, hooRAYo!

    Thanks for hopping along, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...