Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WIP Wednesday 4/27/11

Good Wednesday to all!  I have so many projects going on it's not even funny.

I got 2 more of the fabric bags completed and listed in my etsy store.  I have 2 more since made to be listed before the end of the week.  Only 1 more to finish of the bags...at least that I have the fabric for anyway.  I don't have a photo of those.

I am still working on the double thick hot pads.  Half I will have for sale, the other half being donated for the craft table at the next church fundraising sale.  I'm just working here and there on these.
 I am working on a toothbrush rug for our basement rec room floor.  This already is about as large as I've ever made one of these rugs.  I have a long ways to go to make it as large as I want it for the floor down there.  A challenge was put through the Rocket Mom's group on squidoo to build a lens about a craft project we are doing for ourselves.  I hope you will check out my My Toothbrush Rugs lens.  I will be updating it as my rug gets larger until it's done and on the floor down there!
I got busy and got the strips, cut, sewn, and ironed to make the binding for the strip quilt that I started before we moved.  It's about time I get it completed.  I hope to have the completed photo for you next week, and to have it listed in my etsy store!


I have finished sewing the strips on the squares that I am making for sewing club at church.  I have 6 of the squares completely done.  I have 10 more to cut down.  I will have them sewn 4 into a square, ready to then cut the material for the edging by next week as well.  I will cut the materials for in between and the edging, and get it sewn on at our next sewing club meeting May 10.
 I must get started on projects for the new baby coming!!  I have to look up crochet patterns as well as a pattern for a sling.  I have a baby set in my 101 One Yard Wonders book that I also want to make.  I am hoping to have most all of it completed by May 11 when we are having the baby shower.  Think I can do it??  You can see the ticker at the bottom of my blog on Heathers progression in pregnancy.

I think that's it for this week...and yes, it's a lot!  Everyday Crochet is busy doing other things, but I am including her button here.  I have chosen 2 other WIP Wednesday's to participate in this week, and possible future weeks.  I hope you will click all 3 buttons and check them all out!

 

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

6 comments:

  1. I love the colors of the toothbrush rug you're making. Thanks so much for joining my WIP Wednesday. I look forward to seeing what you're making next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of the Toothbrush technique before. Is that easier than crocheting it with an N hook? Cause it doesn't look it, lol.

    Thanks for following, I have returned the luv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot going on! Sometimes it's so hard to keep everything straight. I just remembered the other day I've got crochet projects that need to be done as well, somehow they got forgotten this winter with all my sewing & now it's about to get too warm to crochet again until next winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from wip wed! You sure are busy! Things are gonna look great when your done. Thanks for posting.

    http://nomorerecess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I wish I had your dedication and motivation. I would never be able to keep all those projects straight!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You do have a lot going on! Looks like some very pretty string quilts. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...