Thursday, March 24, 2011

Squidoo Hopping 3/24/11

Welcome to another week of squidoo hopping!

I'm still going to work from the bottom of my lens list.

  Homeschoolbuy--  I finally got to re-listing books on this website.  I ran into trouble re-listing as they weren't all there, but I'm done for now until I add a few more books.  Then, I've spent over an hour trying to update this lens!  I didn't have the pics still on my computer, and for the life of me couldn't figure out how to save them from the auction site.  It will only let me save them as .php files, which can't be opened.  gggrrrrr.....but it's at least updated finally.  I hope you will check it out and consider selling on the website as well.  The purpose of the lens is to get the word out about it.

Next is line is my pets lens, but it also needs to be updated to take out photos of animals we no longer have, and add in at least the cat we now have.  Maybe I can get around to undating it sometime before next week.

With Violets by Elizabeth Robards--this is a book review lens.  I've not updated it, but hope you will click over and help it climb in lens rank some.



1 comment:

  1. Hey...sorry I couldn't participate this week. Still battling this bug. UG!

    I have a suggestion. At the bottom of this page you link to the blog hop post from Feb 17. But the buttons all link here. It could make it seem like this was a dead linky to those joining new. Since you now have the Squidoo linkies all tagged, I would link this page to http://marshasspot.blogspot.com/search/label/squidoo%20blog%20hop which will bring up all the hops, with the most recent on top.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...