Monday, March 21, 2011

Mailbox Monday 3/21/2011

Good week!!
Magazines:
People
Sports Illustrated
Lego Club (this was actually in my tote from the week before or so and I forgot it)
Time

Other mail:
8 other pieces of hausernet mail
Jerky Direct autoship (I have no idea why I got a 2nd  shipment...they must have gotten confused with the new address?)
Coupon train
Housewarming card from Sandy M (thanks!  It's displayed in the front window)
T-shirt that I won from iwon.com on the spin to win wheel
Thread, purr-fect Punch thread, other thread and appliques that I won on listia
Book- Altamont Augie to read and review
CD--Sunday Lane--Bring Me Sunshine to listen to and review
CD--diSonto --the beginning to listen to and review

In my email:
etsy order
$20 paypal from gather
$10.73 from squidoo
$1.04 paypal from mylikes




http://media-files.gather.com/images/d702/d861/d746/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg


Frugal Friend

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...