Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WIP Wednesday 1/5/11

Welcome to WIP Wednesday in conjunction with Every Day Crochet.  Please click the button at the end of my post to join in on the fun, or just to see what others are working on this week.

I have been making a few dish scrubbies, but decided to fill the jar some more before putting in another photo of those.  I'm getting a purple set into my etsy store when I am done with this post.

I've been working on my current quilt.  When I took the photo I still had 3 more rows of squares to sew together before starting to put all the rows together.  This morning I have sewn those 3 rows.  Hopefully by next week I will have the top sewn and have it pinned to the back and middle.


I've also been working on a new toothbrush rug this week.  I'm liking the colors so far.


Another WIP is a new blog challenge I am doing.  52 Books in 52 Weeks.  You can click the link at the top of this page to learn more about it.  You are free to join in the challenge any time.

And, my good friend Ruthi has started a Saturday Blog Hop called Shop Hop.  I know most of you that read my WIP posts each week have online stores.  I would love to see you join in on sharing your shops with this blog hop.  You can see my orginal post here:

Shop Hop Saturday!!


 

3 comments:

  1. Appears to be another busy week for you, Marsha! Thanks for the Shop Hop mention! I do hope we get a bunch join the hop.

    I also have a book hop you may be interested in, just started it a few weeks ago. You'll find it at my Ruthi Reads! blog.

    And, Marsha, I would recommend you do a separate blog for a book blog. You'll be amazed at all the book bloggers in cyberland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i can sew.. you do an great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors on the quilt - very Christmasy! I need to get off my rump and start working on one myself. :)

    I'm stopping by from the WordsinSync hop.. I hope you'll stop by my blog!
    http://www.livinghiptoday.com/blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...