Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WIP Wednesday 12/15/10

Good morning, and welcome to WIP Wednesday in conjunction with Every Day Crochet.   Click on over from the button at the bottom of my post to join in on the fun and see what others are up to.

10 days until Christmas!!!

I did finish sewing up the fabric bags that I am using for gifts this year.  I took a photo of them completed.  Hey, I even filled and wrapped them too.  If you are checking out my frugal Christmas blog posts, they will be the next segment there.


I'm still working on the 18 total hot pads that I am making for gifts.  There shouldn't be any reason I don't get them finished this week as well....and wrapped up.  I'm not used to Christmas being this close and me still having gifts to finish and/or wrap!  I just have 3 more to pin, then to sew the rest....and put on the plastic circle on the backs.

Sitting here I also did quite a bit more work on my current toothbrush rug.   I was able to bring home a lot more cut up sheets from sewing club yesterday, so I have enough materials to make at least 2, maybe 3 more rugs on hand.  I'm excited about that.  I love making them....and listing them in my etsy store.  
That's it for this week.  I'm off soon to Headstart because santa is going to be there and I'm taking my little grandson to see him with his sister Willo.   After that I hope to get my sewing machine back out and back to work on the hot pads.  The more I get sewn, the more circles I can put on the back this evening while sitting in the living room.




 

2 comments:

  1. I love the colorful bags you're making, all bright and cheery - very useful too!

    I need to get my butt in gear after the holidays and cut up some old sheets and/or t-shirts to make some rugs from. I need some for my bathroom and definitely one for under my feet here at the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is coming along great! Your bags are very nice and will make wonderful gifts.
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...